Tweet Tweet

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Six.By Seven - The Way I Feel Today


Fans of this blog will know im a fan of the excellent Six.By Seven and here Nottingham's finest do it again, bringing together the raucous punk / alt-rock of their first two albums with a bittersweet wistful vibe..... and its loud !!

 So Close and American Beer are amazing songs and right up there as my own personal favourites, Chris Olley sings and leads the band superbly throughout this raucous noise,  The loss of lead guitarist Sam hempton isnt noticed as the playing is tight and well balanced. it was recorded pretty much live with no overdubs or re takes.... and its all the better for it

So Close
I.O.U. Love
All My New Best Friends
Flypaper for Freaks
Speed Is in, Speed Is Out
Karen O
American Beer
Anyway
The Way I Feel Today
Cafeteria Rats
Bad Man

No comments:

Post a Comment