Tweet Tweet

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Idlewild - Support Your Local Poet - Live @ North Star Center Shetland Isles 2002


A Favourite of Eat Junk , Idlewild were described as sounding like a fall down a flight of stairs.... that was pretty much where the attraction was.. .early songs found here like Film for The Future and Little Discourage clattered along and made a fair old racket, older tunes took a little folky direction and might even be compared to REM.... not something to be immensely proud of but im sure it could have been worse!

Anyway the support your local poet tour combines some early and some later tunes and found the band on top form......

1. Shetland Interview
2. (I am) What I am Not
3. Little Discourage
4. You Held the World in Your Arms
5. I Am A Message
6. Idea Track
7. These Wooden Ideas
8. American English
9. When I Argue I See Shapes
10. Century After Century
11. I Am Happy To Be Here Tonight
12. Rusty
13. Stay The Same
14. Roseability
15. In A Remote Part
16. A Film For The Future

No comments:

Post a Comment