Tweet Tweet

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Kenickie - At The Club


I Fear i may have told you an untruth!! i once blogged that the Kenickie debut 7" was all you ever needed.... i feel that's wrong as this album is fantastic... 

Full of pop punk attitude At The Club was the bands first album released in 1997, it spawned 4 singles and has one of my all time favourite songs on....

People We Want was never released outside of the album and should have been No. 1 in 100 different countries... or something like that.

In Your Car
People We Want
Spies
How I Was Made
Brother John
Millionaire Sweeper
Robot Song
Classy
Punka
Nightlife
PVC
Come Out 2 Nite
I Never Complain
Acetone

3 comments:

  1. the filename is medilafire, not mediafire and does not work: http://www.medilafire.com/6orxbmu6z7i69g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree that 'People We Want' is a great track! Couple of Kenickie rarities over on my blog. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheers stephen , il check them out now

    ReplyDelete